Posts tagged Girls
We think all moms deserve to pamper every once in a while
April 28th, 2012 | 12:51 AM
Hosting a spa night for your friends gives you all time to unwind, laugh a little, and pamper yourselves like you deserve, in the comfort of your own home! Take tonight night off, Mom.
These DIY Spa Night suggestions are easy and fun to do at home:
- Let the kids have a sleep over with movies and pizza at a house different than where you’re setting up spa. Call the babysitter or enlist the hubbies for bedtime duty, so your spa zone remains quiet and peaceful.
- Suggest that everyone wear pajamas or comfy yoga clothes, bathrobes and slippers.
- Welcome your guests with soothing music, dim lighting and scented candles that will make the room glow. Seda France home fragrances fill any room with a warm, comforting fragrance.
- Start with a simple 15-minute yoga session to help release tension and induce relaxation.
- Provide hand soaks in bowls, filled with warm water and flower petals. You can also use larger plastic tubs for feet.
- Offer a variety of nail polishes that the ladies can choose from to paint each other’s nails. The newest Essie Nail Polish collection boasts bright, cheerful summer colors and are only $8 a bottle. Shades of pinks, corals and oranges flaunt names like Lights, Camera, and Action, which will leave you feeling like a star.
- Ahava Purifying Mud Mask is easy to apply all over your face and let set for just two minutes, then rinse with warm water. It’s gentle but deep cleans and invigorates your skin.
- Toast with a flute of glamorous and relaxing Lavender Champagne.
- For pregnant friends or those who prefer non-alcoholic beverages, brew some green tea. For a chilled drink, have a pitcher of ice water with cucumbers.
- Serve a platter of cheeses, crackers, fresh fruit, nuts, and chocolates so everyone can indulge in sweet and savory treats.