Woohoo! $10 Target GiftCard with $40 Purchase
Who doesn’t love shopping at Target?!
Who doesn’t love shopping at Target?! At Plum District we aim to delight, so please accept our gift of a $10 Target GiftCard® when you make one purchase of $40 or more Wednesday through Sunday. All you have to do is find a deal with a purchase price of $40 and up, enter the promo code plum10, fill out your address, and we will send you your $10 GiftCard in 20 business days.
Plum District’ s Terms and Conditions to Earn Your $10 Target GiftCard
- Promotion available Wednesday 10/12/11 12:00am PDT through Sunday 10/16/11 11:59pm PDT only
- Plum Steals are not eligible for gift with purchase.
- Only 1 GiftCard per person and per household
- No adjustments are allowed on previous purchases or on purchases made with this discount.
- Your Target GiftCard will be delivered in 10-14 business days
- The plum10 promo code may not be used more than one time by an individual.
- Not eligible for use on deals offered through Facebook.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Discount applies to Eligible Purchases (“Eligible Purchases”) which are active deals only; not applicable towards taxes or shipping.
- Not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- Deals cannot be put on hold during offer period. All sales are final.
- Offer is not transferable or valid for resale.
- Cost of an eligible deal must be $40 or more. Offers with a “value” of $40 or more are not eligible. For all questions and concerns regarding promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limited Quantities available
Your GiftCard® can be redeemed for merchandise or services at Target stores in the U.S. or Target.com, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law. No value until purchased. For balance information, visit www.Target.com/GiftCards or call 1-800-544-2943. To replace the remaining value on a lost, stolen or damaged card with the original purchase receipt, call 1-800-544-2943. See GiftCard terms and conditions.
|Print article||By Melissa Shymko | Posted in In The District | RSS 2.0.|
Comments are closed.