Spend $20 and Earn a $5 SUBWAY® Card Thursday – Sunday
Plum District is giving you the gift of fresh food fast when you purchase a deal on our site
We know that you’re a busy mom with lots of places to go and kids to feed. So we want to thank you for taking the time to shop on Plum District. Plum District is giving you the gift of fresh food fast when you purchase a deal on our site. Just purchase a $20 (or more) Plum Deal, enter the code plumgift at checkout, fill out your address, and voila — we will send you a $5 SUBWAY® card!
Plum District’ s Terms and Conditions to Earn Your $5 SUBWAY® Card
- Promotion available Thursday 10/6/11 12:00am PDT through Sunday 10/9/11 11:59pm PDT only
- Plum Steals are not eligible for gift with purchase.
- Only 1 gift card per household
- No adjustments are allowed on previous purchases or on purchases made with this discount.
- Promotion code is only available for one time use per user.
- Your SUBWAY® Card will be delivered in 10-14 business days
- The plumgift promo code may not be used more than one time by an individual.
- Not eligible for use on deals offered through Facebook.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Discount applies to Eligible Purchases (“Eligible Purchases”) which are active deals only; not applicable towards taxes or shipping.
- Not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- Deals cannot be put on hold during offer period. All sales are final.
- Offer is not transferable or valid for resale.
- Cost of an eligible deal must be $20 or more. Offers with a “value” of $20 or more are not eligible. For all questions and concerns regarding promotion please email email@example.com.
SUBWAY® Terms and Conditions-
SUBWAY® is a registered trademark of Doctor’s Associates Inc. and is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Cards are issued by Value Pay Services LLC and may only be used for purchases at participating SUBWAY® restaurant. Unless the card is registered online at www.mysubwaycard.com, remaining balances on lost, stolen or damaged Cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
|Print article||By Plum District | Posted in In The District | RSS 2.0.|
Comments are closed.